About The Company :
Trigent is an early pioneer in IT outsourcing and the offshore software development business. For nearly 20 years we have helped hundreds of customers balance their cost-performance parameters for IT projects via sustainable, long term relationships with Trigent. Trigent is a CMM Level 4 software development company having their development center in Bangalore and head office situated in Boston (USA). They are also Microsoft Gold certified partner.
Offered candidates will be working on permanent payroll with Trigent Software Ltd and deployed to work at client location
Company Name : Trigent
Company Website : www.trigent.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : L1 Support Engineer (Technical Support)
No of Posts : 30
Salary : CTC of Rs 2,04,000/- Per Annum + Shift Allowances + Cab (this results to roughly anywhere between 16-25K per month depending on the shift + cabs)
Last Date To Apply : 4th July 2015
Event Drive Date , Time and Venue : Will Be Received on Email To Registered Candidates on 5th July 2015
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : Any (Minimum 15 years of Education)
- Branches : Any Specialization
- Percentage : Any Percentage
- Others :
- Good Communication skills ( Required )
Job Description :
- Able to operate PC based programs in a Windows environment.
- Takes initiative to lead and supports team members in dealing with change.
- Uses up-to-date technical knowledge, skills and experience to effectively perform jobs and contribute to the success of the department.
- Maximizes productivity levels while providing world class Client service.
- Displays effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates effective use of soft skills – listening, probing and questioning.
- Excellent communication skills with neutral accent
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Responsible in solving Network related issues to Clients either through call or Telephonic.
- Candidates will be dealing with US and UK clients.
- Month – on – Month bases, the shift timings will change according to the clients they are dealing with.
- Must have a minimum of 15 years of education. Open to all branches of 2015 pass outs and no cut-off.
- Must have completed their degree/diploma with the grade card/certificate to show for it.
How To Apply :
Candidates will be required to work in shifts. The candidates should be ready to work in rotational shifts.
Registration Link : Click Here
Note : Date of Recruitment Drive and venue details will be intimated through mail on 5th July 2015
This profile is what we call a pilot profile; it is the first step in the career where there will be exposure to everything. After the completion of 18 months they will have options to specialize and choose what they want to be, for example some may want to be network engineers, some network admins and some system admin/engineers or they may get promoted in the same field.