About The Company :
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is headquartered at Mumbai, India.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Job Location : Across India Offices
Date of Drive : 18 Feb 2016
Paavai College of Engineering
Paavai Institutions, Paavai Nagar,
NH-7, Pachal -637 018.
Namakkal Dist. Tamilnadu
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2016
- Candidates having scored a minimum of 60% or above in three courses, namely SSC(10th), HSC(12th) & Degree /however any one of the academics can be – 55% above.
- Gap – Max 1 year gap permissible in the entire academic career and that too only between any two courses.
- No loss of year due to failure to pass any exam.
- Branches – ( BCA /B.Sc – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Statistics, Computer Application.)
- 4 year M.Tech Programme through BITS Pilani is being offered to interested candidates (applicable to candidates with Min.60% + at X , XII , Graduation only)
Bond/Service Agreement :
• Rs.1,50,000/- 4 years, for candidates opting to take up the M.Tech program
• Rs.1,00,000, 2 Years, for non BITS candidates
Training on Joining : On joining candidates will undergo training for a period of 3 months approximately. Failure to complete this training successfully will result in termination of employment.
Place of Posting : Post successful completion of training, candidates are liable to posted in any of the operational locations of the companies.
Modes of Selection:
- Internet based Aptitude test followed by Technical and HR evaluation and announcement of results with each stage acting as a filter.
- On selection, candidates would get assigned to either of the companies as per the business need.
Documents Required at the time of personal discussion:
- Copy each of 10th & 12th mark sheets duly attested by college authority along-with their originals for verification.
- Copy each of all semester (Graduation) mark sheets till date duly attested.
- One attested copy of College ID card.
- One Passport sized color photograph.
- Passport details & photocopies ( if held).