When you choose Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as your career destination, you will discover the power of certainty. TCS new written test pattern, selection procedure, Technical and Hr interview questions asked in different Off and On campus recruitment all over India for their next batch 2014 passing out students and above. TCS is hiring from the batch of 2014 in March.If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well. Candidates shortlisted for the drive, would be intimated on the drive details and receive a Hall Ticket on their email id entered on NextStep.
TCS Online Aptitude Test Pattern For Freshers:
The first section in the TCS Online Aptitude Test is Verbal Ability
Duration: 10 minutes
Total Questions: 1
Question Type – Free Text Writing
Email writing on the given topic and using the given outline. – The sender and receiver in the email should be as given. – Email must contain a minimum of 50 words or it will not be evaluated at all. – If the outline is not strictly followed or correct English (including spelling and grammar) is not used, the score in this section will be poor.
Negative Marking is not applicable to this section Analytical Ability
The second and last section of the TCS Online Aptitude Test is Analytical Ability
Duration: 80 minutes
Total Questions: 30
Question Type: Multiple choice – Mix of Logic & Arithmetic type questions
Negative Marking is applicable to this section. Please avoid guessing.
It is possible to skip a question you do not wish to attempt.
An online scientific calculator will be provided on the test screen. You are permitted to carry your own scientific calculator too .
TCS Sample Test Screens Process For Freshers:
- Verbal Ability Section
- Analytical Ability Section
Quick tips for TCS Interviews Process For Freshers:
- You should have sound knowledge of your core subjects and academic projects .
- Be sure of all aspects mentioned on your resume .
- Know the organization you are applying to .
- Keep yourself abreast of the latest industry and technology trends as well as current affairs .
- Be active on Campus Commune – TCS’s Professional Network . Campus Commune hosts various industry relevant discussion forums, blogs, contests, workshops etc . that will help bridge the gap between campus and corporate .
- Dress well in formal attire to make a positive impression .
- Be relaxed and composed . Ask for clarification if you do not understand any question during the interview .
- Highlight your achievements .
- Do not misrepresent facts . Be Honest!
TCS Interview Model For Freshers:
• Subject knowledge • Practical applicability of basic concepts • Projects undertaken • Certifications • Problem Solving
• Industry Orientation • Industry Trends • Career Goals • Adaptability • Culture Fitment
• Communication Skills • Attitude • Interpersonal Skills • Openness to learn • Eligibility Check
All The Best!
Download (PDF, 1.17MB)
TCS Latest Sample Placement Paper For Freshers 2014
Download (DOCX, 333KB)
TCS mock test paper http://www.digialm.com/EForms/Mock/Template/index.html?164%40%40170 No need to enter user ID or Password! just directly sign in! If first link is not working then try https://nextstep.tcs.com/OpenSeesame/
Note: Sign In to your nextstep account to attend the Mock Test paper!