About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS):
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPO, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
Company name: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Designation: Trainee Engineer
Salary: Best In Market
Date of Test: 20th February 2015
Last Date To Apply: 06th February 2015
Year of Graduation: Engineering students scheduled to graduate in the year 2015 are eligible to apply (2015 Batch)
Relevant Disciplines :
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics/Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Network Engineering
MCA with BSc / BCA / BCom / BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum Aggregate Marks of 60% and above in the first attempt in all academic courses Standard 10th onwards.
- Aggregate of all subjects in all semesters to be considered (All subjects mentioned on the mark sheet).
- First attempt implies securing 60% and above marks within the normal duration of the course
- Improvement exam is not first attempt and hence the marks secured in improvement exams should not be considered to calculate aggregate marks.
- In case you have done both, 12thand equivalent diploma, you should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in both courses.
- No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
Already Registered Users: (Only 2015 Batch)
- If you have already registered with us and have a valid CT or DT reference ID, you need not register again. Please ensure that you have filled in the Application Form as well.
- In-case you wish to update any information in the application form after submitting, you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page.
- For CT candidates who have already appeared for the TCS selection process in FY 2014-15, their nearest Test Location will be considered as the city in which their institute is located. If you wish to update your nearest Test Location, you can do so by logging onto https://nextstep.tcs.com > Select nearest test location.
- For DT candidates, the nearest Test Location will be the same as entered in their Application form. If you wish to update, you can do so by you can do so by clicking Edit Application form on the left hand side menu of the Home Page and update the same.
Please note that, it is mandatory to complete both, registration and application form, to apply for this process.
Candidates shortlisted for the drive, would be intimated on the drive details and receive a Hall Ticket on their email id entered on NextStep.
For More Information (Official): Click Here