Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues.
TCS is Hiring Science Graduates freshers for the role of Service Desk Engineer in IT Infrastructure Service (IT IS) business unit. Candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below in post. Final year students (2015 Batch) candidates are also eligible for this recruitment process.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Service Desk Engineer
Job Location: Across India
Date of Drive: On March 2015
Batch Allowed: 2015, 2014, 2013 Batch
- 2013, 2014 and 2015 batch of B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronic, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% or above(all subject, all semesters) in Graduation, Class XII and Class
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science
- Maximum upto 24 months break in education is permissible only for valid reasons
- There should not be extended education.
- Maximum upto two pending backlogs are permissible for batch of 2015 at the time of appearing for TCS selection process.
- All courses should be cleared within the normal stipulated course of duration.
Registration Process For TCS: Click Here
Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update their profile: https://nextstep.tcs.com > Off Campus Applicants
- If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
- Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. You can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
- Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
- Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal.
TCS Official Notification: Click Here
Note: Applicants who have already registered on TCS NextStep, please DO NOT register again and ensure that the application form is filled. Shortlisted candidates will be notified through an email about the further process.