Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world.It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues.TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Type: IT Infrastructure Services
Job Location: PAN India
Experience Required: Freshers
Last Date To Apply: 18 June 2014
- 2013 and 2014 batch of B.Sc.(Physics ,Mathematics, Electronic, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Information Technology) /BCA / BCS
- All academic courses should be full time
- Class XII should be in Science
- Minimum aggregate marks of 50% and above in Graduation, Class XII and Class X in the first attempt. Aggregate marks should be summation of all subjects in all semesters www.apuzz.com
- No arrears in any academic course during test/interview
- Maximum up to 24 months break in education is permissible only for valid reasons
- Candidates who had backlog in their academics are not eligible to apply
- Please enter correct percentage up to two decimals
Registrations open from 11th June 2014. Interested candidates need to apply before 18th June 2014.
To register please log on to TCS Career Website > Entry Level Fresher > Click Here > Next Step
(New Candidate-Register Here) > Off Campus Applicants
Applicants who have already registered in NextStep portal may log on with a valid DT reference number to update their profile:
> Off Campus Applicants www.apuzz.com
If you meet all our eligibility criteria, you will receive an email on the id registered on Nextstep portal informing about the Test Date / Venue / Time.
Selection process will involve an online aptitude test. You can take the practice test by clicking on OpenseeSame banner on Nextstep portal. (https://nextstep.tcs.com)
Candidate clearing the test will be called for interviews.
Selected candidates will get an offer letter on Nextstep portal and registered email id.
For further queries please drop a email@example.com
More Information about this drive: Click Here