About The Company :
Synopsys is a world leader in electronic design automation (EDA), supplying the global electronics market with the software, IP and services used in semiconductor design and manufacturing. Synopsys comprehensive, integrated portfolio of implementation, verification, IP, manufacturing and FPGA solutions helps address the key challenges designers and manufacturers face today, such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results.
Company Name : Synopsys
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Hiring Location : Noida
Position : Intern (Technical)
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- Diploma in EE with 1+ years of relevant experience,
- BE /MS in EE.
Skills Required :
- Fundamentals of CMOS & FINFET with VLSI Fabrication Methodology.
- Have basic knowledge of Layout design principles and practices.
- Knowledge of layout design methodologies
- Have working knowledge Unix/Linux platform.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation of work. Be a positive participant and active team member.
- Tools/Languages: Scripting languages (preferably TCL, C-shell, Perl)
Job Description :
This role requires the incumbent to contribute towards backend design for customer projects, support in revising and debugging existing products, create relevant documentation for company products, and run product QA and resolve issues thereof. This person will also be required to understand the memory compiler development and methodology.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here