Placement Drive by Solitaire Infosys Pvt Ltd for Assistant Software Trainee for B.Tech / Diploma: CSE/IT/ECE Candidates (Pass Out in 2016) on 17 March, 2016 at E-max Group of Institutions, Ambala (Haryana)
|Name of the Company||Solitaire Infosys Private Limited (SIPL)
C-110, Phase-7, Industrial Area, Mohali
| Date of
|17 March, 2016 (Thursday)|
|Profile of the Company||Solitaire Infosys Private Limited (SIPL) is a global IT solutions provider company with extensive workforce of efficient employees. We offer complete cycle of IT services in the domains of Software Development, Web-based Technologies and Internet Marketing. Our quality as well as business-driven advent distinguishes us from conventional web design companies. Being a pioneer website design & development company, we don’t just deliver the job-we deliver it keeping in mind the best for your company. And this might be the reason that brings clients back to us again and again.
Year of Establishment of Company: 2010
Type of Industry: Core IT Company
Number of Employees in Company: 250
Corporate Office : C-110, Phase-7, Industrial Area, Mohali
Website : www.slinfy.com
|Designation||Assistant Software Trainee|
|Package||Salary Package Offered: Rs. 1.8 Lacs per annum.
In hand salary from first month: 15,000/-
Probation Period of 3 Months. Rs. 6000 will be the stipend during the Probation Period.
One Year bond after Probation Period of 3 Months.
|Job Location||Mohali (Punjab)|
|Working Hours||9 Hours / 5 Days|
KRA’s of New Recruits
|• This position will be involved in all phases of product development from review of functional specifications through assisting with test plans and final delivery into Production. Designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages.
• Doing bids for various projects of asp.net/php/mobile apps on various bidding portal like Freelancer, Up work etc. and proper interaction with clients .Gathering market and customer information, Responsible for networking with major industry players, identifying the corporate client, Full life cycle application development.
|Eligibility Criteria||B.Tech CSE/IT/ECE Batch 2016 Candidates (Final Year) with 55% aggregate Marks throughout.
Diploma CSE/IT/ECE Batch 2016 Candidates (Final Year) with 55% aggregate Marks throughout.
Eligible ones should have:
• Sound fundamentals of programming, C and C++
• Knowledge of applying technology to solve a problem based on case studies
• Excellent Communication Skills written and verbal.
• Knowledge of basic set of tools and languages
• Innovative self-starter approach to help drive. (as it shoulders the responsibility of grooming new recruits into project ready professionals for immediate deployment on projects)
|• Recruiter’s Screen Round
• Group Activity
• Critical Reasoning (40 Min)
• Psychometric Test (12Min)
• Technical Written (1 Hour)
• Screening Round (30 Min)
• MR (In Company)
• HR (In Company)
Letter of Being Shortlisted will be given to shortlisted candidates on the day of placement. MR Round & HR Round is in Company on 18th March, 2016 (Friday) at 11:00 AM. Offer Letters will be given to selected candidates on 18th March, 2016 (Friday)
|Date of Joining of Selected Candidates||1st September, 2016 (Thursday)|
|Venue of Placement||Department of Training and Placement, E-max Education City, Kalpi –Naraingarh Road, Distt Ambala (Haryana)|
|Helpline||08572815026 (Monday to Friday) 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Registration Link||Apply Link : Click Here
More Info : Click Here
Last Date of Registration is 17 March, 2016 (Thursday) 10:00 AM
|Mandatory Documents||1. Print out of Admit Card with Passport Size Photograph Pasted on it (Emailed to you after online registration)
2. Photocopy of 10th, 12th and One Diploma / B.Tech. Detailed Marks Cards.
3. One Biodata / Resume / CV.
Note: All Students are advised to attend the Process in formal attire.
Report at the Counter mentioned in your confirmation email before 10 AM. Show photocopies of all the DMC’s to the Counter Representative. Tell him your 10 digit registered mobile number / email address. Counter Representative will assign you a Process Identification Number written on a Slip. In all your rounds of interview, you will be called by the Process Identification Number.
Results of rounds will be displayed on Result Board / Screen using Process Identification Number. After getting your process Identification Number proceed to Seminar Hall. Company HR will interact with appearing Candidates.