Launched in February 2010, Snapdeal.com has seen phenomenal growth in a span of three years and is currently the largest online marketplace in India. Snapdeal’s mission is to create life changing experiences through its platform by connecting buyers to sellers of millions of products from thousands of national, international and regional brands.
Company Name: Snapdeal
Position: QA Engineer
Job Location: Delhi
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: 4 LPA – 4.5 LPA CTC (Depending upon the role and interview performance)
Date Of Interview: 20th December 2014
Last date to register ASAP (Before the link expires)
Date of Joining: Immediate (With in 15 Days)
Bond: No Bond/No Contract
Interview Location: Delhi NCR, Venue will be communicated post registration.
- B.E/ B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE) / MCA
- 2013 & 2014 Batch
Multiple Technical Rounds by Managers Followed by HR Round
Please Note: Candidates who have given the interview with Snapdeal.com during past one month should not apply.
Job Description (Quality Assurance Engineer):-
- Perform functional, stress, integration and regression testing based on product release
- Design, develop and improve test plans and cases
- Identify, isolate and document bugs clearly and concisely in the bug tracking database
- Manage multiple deliverables against aggressive deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Strong knowledge of Windows, Linux, Unix
- Database experience (SQL, Oracle)
- Understanding and prior involvement in all the phases of a software product lifecycle
Apply Link: Click here
Note: Shortlisted candidates will receive an Admit card with the actual interview date and venue.
To Know More About AMCAT: Click here