About The Company :
Robosoft Technologies is an award-winning mobility solutions partner for global corporations and hot startups. For nearly 20 years Robosoft has built digital products across multiple platforms, building over 1,400 apps in the Enterprise, Consumer products/services, and Games & Entertainment segments. Over 130 of these applications have been featured as “New & Noteworthy” on Apple’s App Store and many have won globally acclaimed awards. Robosoft creates equally engaging solutions for WatchOS, Android, Windows Phone & Symbian.
Company Name : Robosoft Technologies
Company Website : www.robosoftin.com
Job Location : Udupi , Karnataka
Position : Developer
Date of Off Campus : 18 October 2015
Reporting Time : 8 AM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing : 2014 and 2015 Batch
- Degree : BE / Btech / Mtech / MCA / MSc / MS
- Branches : CS/ IS/IT/ Software Systems/ Computer Application
- Percentage : 60% and above throughout academics (10th . 12th . UG , PG )
Selection Process :
- Write a Programming Test in either C or C++.
- Depending upon your performance in the said written test, you will be appearing for Technical Round, where you shall be interviewed on the Programming Language which you have chosen to answer the written test, OOPs concepts, DS and OS.
- Based on your performance in the Technical interview, you will be shortlisted for the HR Interview.
- The entire process would take 1 day.
You are required to bring with you the following mandatory documents in original and one photocopy of each, when coming for the test/interview:
- Semester wise Mark cards of 10th, 12th, Graduation and any other degree/ course. These documents will be returned to you after verification;
- Project Report of last semester of Graduation, as applicable (For Freshers only);
- Experience proof like salary slip or appointment letter (For experienced candidates only);
- Proof of your identification – Passport / Voter’s ID card / Income Tax PAN Card / Driving License. In the case of college students, ID card issued by the college will do.
- Proof of Permanent Address and local address.
- One Passport size photo
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates can directly walk-in to this off campus opportunity to the following address on 18 Oct 2015 before 8 AM.
Candidates must apply (send your CV/Profile) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue Details :
Jyothy Institute of Technology
Tataguni, Kanakapura Road
Bengaluru – 560082
Official Source : Click Here