RBI Recruitment 2015-16 of Officers in Grade – B Notification – Apply Online -www.rbi.org.in:
Reserve Bank of India Services Board , Mumbai RBI www.rbi.org.in has issued the notification to the recruitment of 134 Officers in Grade – B ( General ) in Reserve Bank of India. Online registration will be starting from 5 Oct 2015 and closes on 23 Oct 2015. Examination will be held in 2 phases. Phase – I will be held on 21 and 22 Nov 2015. Candidates who qualify in Phase – I would attend Phase – II online examination which is scheduled to be held on 7 Dec 2015.
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Officers in Grade – B ( General)
Salary : CTC Around 13+ LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : A Minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PWD) or equivalent in Bachelor’s Degree as well as in 12th and 10th standard examinations.
- Age Limit : Between 21 to 30 years [ relaxable for reserved classes ]
Selection Process :
(i) Examination will consist of two phases, viz. – Phase-I & Phase-II followed by interview.
(ii) Phase-I examination will be objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). The Phase-I examination will continue as per the existing Phase-I examination for Grade-‘B’ (DR). There are four modules in Phase-I, viz.- General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning.
(iii) Phase-II examinations will consist of three papers in MCQ pattern (except Paper-I) – viz. Paper-I on English (writing skills); Paper-II – Economic & Social Issues and Paper-III – (optional subjects) – Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics.
(iv) Candidates will be required to write all the papers online.
(v) Only successful candidates of Phase-I will appear for Phase-II examination on a later date.
(vi) Based on the results of Phase-II examinations candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
(vii) Final selection will be through merit lists which will be prepared by adding marks secured by candidates in Phase-II (Paper-I + Paper-II + Paper-III) and Interview.
Examination Pattern :
(i) Phase-I : Objective Type – 2 hours – 200 marks
(ii) Phase-II: Three Papers – 300 marks
- Paper-I – online- English-( writing skills)- 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-II – Economic and Social Issues – 1½ hours – 100 marks
- Paper-III – Optional Paper (Finance & Management/ Economics/ Statistics) – 1½ hours – 100 marks
(iii) Interview: 50 marks
Application Fee :
- General / OBC : Rs 850/-
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs 100/-
- Staff of RBI : No Fee
Important Dates :
- Commencement of Online Registration : 5 Oct 2015
- Last Date to Apply Online : 23 Oct 2015
- Phase – I Online Examination : 21 , 22 Nov 2015
- Phase – II Online Examination : 7 Dec 2015
How To Apply :
Online application will start from 5 Oct 2015. For all the details of eligibility criteria , syllabus , reservation of vacancies , submission of online application refer to the detailed advertisement published on RBI website www.rbi.org.in on 5 Oct 2015 or at Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 10 Oct 2015.
Apply Link : Click Here
Notification Details : Click Here
Previous Year Question Papers : Click Here