About The Company :
With immense pleasure we would like to inform you that Rajdeep Info Techno Private Limited (it.rajdeepgroup.com) has also confirmed a Joint Campus Placement Drive for B.Tech- EE/EEE/ECE/ETC/EIE/AEIE-2017 Batch students (Male Candidates only) on 17th & 18th Feb 2017 at Haryana Engineering College, Jagadhri. The company profile, job profile, eligibility criteria and other details are mentioned below.
Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt. Ltd. (RITPL) is a subsidiary venture of Rajdeep Group, a renowned group in Road Infrastructure Industry involved in Construction of National & State highways, Bridges, Tunnels, Railway over bridges. Rajdeep Group also has its strong presence in industrial Infrastructure as well as in Out Door Publicity on Highways/metro Cities.
Rajdeep Info Techno Pvt Ltd is India’s leading end-to-end solution provider for:
- Toll Automation & Toll Management System (TMS)
- Highway Traffic Management System (HTMS)
- Inventory Tracking System
- Intelligent Transportation System
- ERP Solutions for Sugar Industries
We are ISO 9001:2008 Company, specialized in manufacturing of Toll Automation Products and Systems along with its commissioning and extended maintenance support services.
Job Profile : Jr. Engineer-Support with Pay Package of Rs. 10,450/- Per Month + Accommodation will be provided with no charges . After the training period of 12 months, the salary package will be revised on the performance basis.
Job Location : Selected students will be attending Training of 30 days in Pune and after training, posting will be PAN India on the project sites of the company.
Dates: 17th & 18th Feb, 2017
Time: 09:00 am (Sharp).
Batch: 2017 (Male Candidates only)
Eligibility : B.Tech- EE, EEE, ECE, ETC, EIE, AEIE-2017- Batch with no marks criteria.
Venue: Haryana Engineering College, Jagadhri, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana
- Written Exam (Aptitude + Logical Reasoning + Technical) on 17th Feb, 2017 in HEC, Jagadhri.
- Group Discussion of shortlisted students after written exam.
- Technical & HR Interviews on 18th Feb, 2017 in HEC, Jagadhri for shortlisted students after Group Discussion.
Students are required to carry at the time of interviews.
- 02 copy of your signed CV and 02 photographs
- DMCs / Certificates from 10th onwards (Original & Photocopies).
- ID Proof(College ID Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card, Ration Card or Passport).