About The Company :
Quinnox is a technology and business solutions firm. We deliver innovative solutions for forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services. As a midsize company, we focus on our “sweet spot” in expertise and customer experience. We’ve used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.
Company Name : Quinnox
Company Website : www.quinnox.com
Position : Software Trainee
Salary : 3 Lacs per Annum
Job Location : Bangalore / Mumbai / Pune
Event Location : Mumbai
Event Date : 21st July 2015 (Tuesday)
Reporting Time : 10 AM
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : 2015 Batch
- Degrees : BE / BTech / MCA
- Branches : CSE / IT / IS
- Percentage : 60% Throughout (10th , 12th , Engineering)
- Others :
- No gaps in education
- No live KT
Skills Required :
- Logical skills and Problem solving skills
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
Behavioral Skills :
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk -in on 21st July 2015 to the venue provided. Eligible candidates please contact by call or email before going to the venue.
SJB Institute of Technology,
Uttarahalli – Kengeri Main Road, Kengeri,
Walk-in Date: 23rd July 2015, Time: 10 AM
East Point Group of Institutions,
Jnana Prabha, # 147, Bidarahalli,
Virgo Nagar Post,
Bangalore – 560091
Walk-in Date: 29th July 2015, Time: 10 AM
S.J.C.INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
P.B.No. 20, B.B.Road, Chickballapur – 562 101
Land Mark : Near Canara Bank Rural Self Employment Training Institute
Walk-in Date: 31st July 2015, Time: 10 AM
Oxford College Of Engineering
10th Milestone, Bommanahalli, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 068