Quinnox is a technology and business solutions firm. We deliver innovative solutions for forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services. As a midsize company, we focus on our “sweet spot” in expertise and customer experience. We’ve used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.
Company Name: Quinnox
Company Website: www.quinnox.com
Position: Software Trainee
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
Salary: 2.70 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3 Lakhs on Confirmation
Date of drive: 5 January 2014
Joining Date: Joining will be on 1st week Feb 2015
Venue: PCCOE, Pune
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering,
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,
- No Gaps in Qualification ( 10th , 12th and BE)
- No Live KT
- 60% and above Aggragate
- BE – IT , Comp Science , of 2014 batch , MCA of 2014 Batch passouts
- Flexible about location/city (Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Pune) during training and final posting
- Willing to sign a training agreement of 18 months , failing which they have pay a sum amount of 1 lakh Rupees on leaving the organization before completion of 18months
- Logical skills and Problem solving skill
- Basic Technical knowledge(C++, java, Dot net)
- Should be able to grasp programming / testing fundamentals and start simple coding / testing at the unit level.
- After initial training, should be able to work as part of a team in testing, documenting defects or writing simple lines of code.
- Learn to code simple programs and test applications error free at 100% desired productivity within 6 months.
- Meet all delivery schedules set by PM.
- Follow project guidelines and standards.
- Perform monitoring tasks and ensure that the first response to the customer is done as per the time limits defined in the SLA.
- Follow agreed processes and guidelines and ensure that the data in the case logging system is kept up to date.
- Good Communication skills-verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills, collaboration and ability to influence
- Eye for details and high level of accuracy www.apuzz.com
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive data/information discretely.
- Very good analytical ability
Hiring Process steps :
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- HR Screening
- Technical Round
- Final Interview
- Immediate offer rollouts
- Joining will be on 1st week Feb 2015
- CTC : 2.70 Lakhs/annum on Joining and 3 Lakhs on Confirmation
- Extensive Training for 3 months on Technology , Process & quality and behavioural competencies
Deadline for Online Registration: 3rd Jan 2015 till 4 pm
How To Apply:
Students from any college across the country can apply for this drive. All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned below are requested to submit the Online Registration Form.
Registration Link & More Info: Click Here
Result: List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.rawandale.com in the excel sheet.