About The Company :
ProtoTech Solutions is a software development and consulting company that specializes in rapid development of engineering software by providing fast, reliable and accurate solutions. PTS is a private firm composed of well-trained and experienced professionals who are fully committed to helping our customers accelerate their development programs and build advanced solutions. Specifically focused in the areas of CAD/CAM/CAE and Graphics. PTS has expertise in Solid Modeler programming (ACIS, Granite, Parasolid ), 3D Graphics (DirectX, HOOPS, OpenGL) and User Interface (MFC, Qt). PTS is based in Pune, India.
Company Name : Prototech Solutions & Services Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.prototechsolutions.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Software Developer
- For BE / BTech – 2.75 LPA
- For MTech – 3 LPA
Date of Drive : 3 May 2016
Reporting Time : 11 AM onwards
Venue : Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engg,Near Akurdi Station,Pune.
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / BTech(CS / IT / ENTC / MECH) / MTech – 2016 Batch only.
- 60% in SSC, HSC and 55% aggregate in BE / M.Tech till date.
- MECH students should appear for the drive only if they have sound knowledge of C and C++
Skills Required :
- Compulsory Programming Languages C/C++
- Preferred (optional) Grapics programming,OpenGl, direct3d
- Excellent communication skills
Selection Process :
- Aptitude and Technical Test on C, C++
- Programming Test + English Skills Test
- Coding Test of 8 Hours
- Technical & HR Interview
Job Description :
– Project Management – Day to Day – Responsibility for making sure that jobs run on time & on budget.
– Ability to scope large elements of projects and calculate estimated delivery.
– Responsible and accountable to the Technical Director.
– Responsible for coding standards and peer reviews
– Responsible for meeting tight deadlines and managing multiple projects
– Ability to present and sell concepts to clients
– Building and mentoring the technical team
Must have personal qualities:
– Very strong attention to detail
– Confident and works well as a team member
– Enthusiastic, adaptable and always think outside the box to achieve our vision
– Organized and efficient
– Great communication
Secondary nice to have skills:
– Agile development methodology experience
– Client facing
Note: Selected candidates need to sign 2 years bond and it is mandatory
How To Apply :
Last date to register is 2 May till 12 PM.
Registration Link : Click Here