PathPartner is an embedded multimedia technology company. It was founded with a vision of becoming a leading provider of solutions and design services to enrich the multimedia experience in today’s advanced convergence devices. The organizational goal of PathPartner is centered on maximizing value for all the stakeholders through business excellence.
Company Name: Path Partner Technologies
Profile/Designation: Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course: B.Tech (CS/IT/ECE)
Probation/Training: 6 Months
Salary: Rs 4.22 LPA (CTC)
Bond: No Bond/No Contract
Tentative Interview Date: 12th – 15th January 2015 (Will be confirmed)
Date of Joining: Post completion of Final Exams
- Written Test (C Programming – Binary, hexadecimal representations, microprocessors, Boolean expression simplification, Analytical and Logical Questions)
- 1 or 2 Rounds of Technical Interview (Face to Face, depending on the candidature performance)
- Final HR Round
- Design, Develop & port middleware, SDKs, protocol stacks, etc. required for multimedia applications in Linux/Android, WINCE, other RTOS etc.
- Integrate software and Hardware accelerated multimedia CODECs to multimedia frameworks ( Direct show, G-Streamer, Open Max etc)
- Develop device drives for various hardware peripherals such as storage (NAND , SD etc), Audio ( Audio CODECs), Video (Camera, HDMI , LCD etc), Sensors ( Compass, Accelerometer etc), Connectivity ( WIFI/ BT), DMA etc in an embedded platform using hardware tools (Oscilloscope / JTAG/ LA etc) for debugging.
- Develop, port & optimize Boot loaders & Operating systems.
- Develop Android, Windows phone 7 & iOS Applications for smart Phones , smart tablets
- Working on leading edge consumer Electronics and wireless platforms such as video conferencing, IP Video surveillance solutions, thin client, Tablets& Smart phones.
- Good analytical, logical, communication and programming skills
- Good aptitude and right attitude to learn new technologies is mandatory
- Should be strong in ‘C’ programming
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click here