About The Company :
Companies are looking to develop a competitive advantage and drive profitable growth. Headquartered in Woodland Hills, California, OSI Consulting provides technology strategy, business solution and process optimization, and application development expertise to help our customers realize their business objectives. With specialization in Oracle Applications, Business Analytics, Systems Integration, e-Commerce and Managed Services, OSI utilizes innovative technology solutions to enable new products and channels for our customers. In addition, OSI enables greater awareness of performance metrics to make critical real-time adjustments throughout business operations.
Company Name : OSI Consulting
Company Website : www.osius.com
Job Location : Across India Offices
Position : Entry Level Engineers
Date of Drive : 14 Feb 2016
Last Date to Apply : 10 Feb 2016
Event Venue : OSI Campus 1 (Hyderabad)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batch
- Degree / Specialization : B.Tech/M.Tech (CSE, EEE. ECE, IT), MCA and M.Sc. (CS)
- Percentage Criteria : Academic requirement should be consistent 70% and above i.e. in X, Intermediate and all years of Graduate and PG courses (if any).
- Others : Should have cleared all the exams in first attempt.
Note: Each employee is entitled to refer only 2 resources, so please share only to your referrals and also ask them not to share with their referrals.
- If the candidate doesn’t meet the criteria which is mentioned above will not be considered.
- Shortlisted students will receive a Hall ticket from OSI.
- Students without Hall Ticket are not allowed for the Drive.
- Last date to register at the above link would be on or before Feb 10th , 2016.
- This is a non-incentive referral program.
Important Notes and guidelines to follow during this program:
- This is NOT a direct Walk-in. The Candidate should apply through Employee Reference program link.
- Employees must not be involved in or influence in any way the interviewer, assessment and selection process for any candidate they refer. Failure to comply with this requirement may lead to disciplinary action.
- Employees participating in an interview, assessment and selection panel must not be involved in nor influencing in any way the interview, assessment and selection process for any candidate they have referred. It is expected that in these instances the employee will seek to be removed from the interview, assessment and selection panel and to disclose the details of their referral at the earliest opportunity. Failure to comply with this requirement may lead to disciplinary action.