About The Company :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
Company Name : Oracle Corporation ( Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd )
Company Website : http://www.oracle.com/
Job Location : Mumbai / Bangalore / Chennai
Position : Associate
Salary : Best in the market
Eligibility Criteria :
- BTech / MCA 2015 ( CS / CE / IT / EE / E&C / Instrumentation / Mechanical / Production / Civil / Chemical )
- Graduate/Postgraduate only from college list mentioned above.
- Percentage Criteria – aggregate of 60% & above, Class X & XII / Diploma – 60% and above (60% throughout)
- Undergraduate Degree – 55% and above (applicable to MCA)
- Highest degree should be from an accredited university / AICTE
- There should not be more than 1 year gap between Class XII and Undergraduate / Engineering or Undergraduate and MCA.
Selection Process :
Each stage is an elimination round.
- Round 1: Aptitude Test – Online
- Round 2: Technical interview
- Round 3: Behavioral interview
Job Description :
As a team member he/she will be primarily responsible for the timely delivery of required quality code to address the product enhancement requirements. He/she will be required to write the business logic in any programming language, prepare comprehensive test unit plan to ensure complete code coverage & Integration Testing Support by closing the assigned testing errors within the stipulated time frame.
How To Apply :
Interested students can take up a online test by following the below link and using invite id any time before 7th Jan 16
Test Link : Click Here
Invite ID- 74ZXCN
Upon completing the test process, those who are shortlisted will get a call letter for interviews.
Who can Apply?
- All eligible students; who have not attempted OFSS Online Test & Interview earlier.
- Students looking for Better opportunity, who could not apply earlier on Campus due to one offer policy / acceptance of other offer.
- Students who are looking for immediate Joining- (Joining date will be immediately after your Background Verification is done)