NTPC Ltd has announced the recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees in the disciplines of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering through GATE 2014. Candidates wishing to apply for the positions have to register for GATE and then apply during the specified dates using the GATE 2014 Registration No. Only GATE 2014 qualified candidates will be shortlisted for selection. Check the details below
Organization: NTPC Ltd
Position: Engineering Executive Trainees in the following disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
Selection process: on the basis of GATE score 2014 followed by a group discussion and a personal Interview.
GATE 2014: Click here for details
- Candidates must have completed a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with a minimum of 65% marksin aggregate.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible provided they obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
- Candiates must have qualified in GATE 2014
- Age: not more than 27 years as on January 18, 2014 (relaxation as per rules).
- Date of Birth: Candidates must be born after January 1, 1987
|NTPC Recruitment for Disciplines
||Corresponding GATE 2014 Exam Paper
||GATE 2014 Exam Code
|Mechanical Engineering (IncludingMechanical & Automation, Power Engineering, Production Engg, Thermal Engg, Industrial Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering
|Electronics Engineering (IncludingElectronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Electronics & Communication and Electrical & Electronics)
|Instrumentation Engineering (IncludingElectronics & Instrumentation Engineering,
Instrumentation & Control Engineering
|Electrical Engineering (Including Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical,Instrumentation & Control /
Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics /
Power Engineering Engineering)
Salary: Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500 at the basic pay of Rs. 24900/- during one-year training and absorbed as Assistant Manager at a basic pay of Rs. 25650/-. Besides basic pay, candidates will also be paid Dearness Allowance and will also be entitled for other perquisites & allowances.
Service Agreement: Candidates have to execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 2,50,000 (Rs. 1,25,000 for SC/ST) to serve the company for a period of three years after the completion of the training period.
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to apply for GATE 2014: Click here
- The NTPC Online Applications will be available at www.ntpccareers.net from December 20, 2013 to January 18, 2014.
- Online GATE 2014 application: September 3 to October 3, 2013
- Start of online application module: December 20, 2013
- Last date for applying to NTPC: January 18, 2014
Click here to view the notification