About The Company :
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Company Name : NOKIA
Company Website : www.nokia.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Solutions Engineer
Experience Required : Freshers ( 0-1 year)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- BE/BTech/BSc from a recognized university
Skills Required :
- Excellent problem solving analytical and communication skills.
- Programming knowledge in Java or C++ and Scripting in Perl and Shell.
- Oracle Database User level experience & SQL knowledge
- Knowledge in Linux commands, processes and scripting.
- Basic knowledge on general Wireless telecom concepts: 2G, 3G, LTE, etc., VAS and OSS concepts(Optional)
Job Description :
Responsibility of this role is to;
- Perform multi vendor integration, reporting, Product customization needs in customer cases, participate in requirement elicitation and analyze requirements
- Drive realization of the agreed requirement either by self or directing a team Utilize several troubleshooting tools in own technology area.
- Define, design and implement reusable software components that serve as building blocks for Multivendor (MV) integrations.
- Perform SW maintenance activities such as installation & test of technical/change notes /change deliveries, system acceptance tests.
- Participate in and work independently in technical activities such a SW upgrades, commissioning and/or integration and technical audits on site.
- On-site support at customer’s premises participating network operation service, when applicable.
- Plan and run a subproject (like SW upgrade, SW change planning, Tailored technical support), limited scope.
- Participate in multivendor and 3rd party activities (installation, integration, interface troubleshooting).
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here