About the Company:
Nirvana Solutions is a New York based financial software company that provides real-time portfolio management solutions to hedge funds, prime brokers, and fund administrators. Our Development Centre is based in Gurgaon.
Nirvana is the hedge fund industry’s first portfolio management system built around the Financial Information Exchange (FIX) protocol. Nirvana’s unique ability to dynamically accept FIX messages, combined with the aggregation of multi-prime data, ensures true real-time views of critical measures such as P&L and Risk. Nirvana™ also includes a full suite of on-demand and historical reporting for enhanced transparency and risk management.
Company name: Nirvana Solutions Pvt Ltd
Company website: www.nirvanasolutions.com
Position: Research Trainee
Job Location: Gurgaon
Note: Locations are subject to change.
Salary: Rs.144000/- , after 5-6 months 3 LPA
Event Date: 16 January 2014
Last Date: 10 January 2014
- BE/BTech (CS/IT/EC) / MCA from 2014 batch
- Good academic record and pH score
- Should be allowed internship in final semester of degree
- Candidates with exposure to open source technologies (and can demonstrate the same during the selection process) will be preferred
The job promises a challenging close knit working environment with the opportunity to learn and take ownership of a state of the art application. Only dedicated individuals who are willing to go “beyond the call of duty” and are willing to work through any challenges need apply.
Analyzing Information, General Programming Skills, Problem Solving, Teamwork, Software Development fundamentals, Good Communication skills and liaison skills are essential for this role.
- You will join as an intern (starting around mid/end January) working 5 days a week at a fixed stipend of Rs 12000 per month.
- After 5-6 months of internship, based on your performance and availability of positions in the company, you might be considered for a full time position at salary in range of 3 lakhs per annum.
Note: Apply ONLY if your college can permit you to do 5-days-a-week internship (Mon-Fri) during entire final semester of your degree course.