NABARD – www.nabard.org – Recruitment 2015-16 of Development Assistant Across India :
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development NABARD – www.nabard.org – is inviting online applications to the 85 posts of Development Assistant across India. Filling up of online application is started from 8 Oct 2015 and closes on 30 Oct 2015. Expected date of online test will be in last week of november or first week of december 2015.
Official Website : www.nabard.org
Job Location : Across India
Position : Development Assistant
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs. 8,860/- per month (i.e. Rs. 8,040/- plus two advance increments admissible to graduates only) in the scale of Rs. 8,040 – 410 – 9270 – 500 – 11,270 – 550 – 13,470 – 650 – 15,420 – 720 – 16,140 – 990 – 20,100 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately Rs. 21,419/-
No of Vacancies : 85
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification ( as on 31 July 2015 ) :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and knowledge of word processing on Computer is essential.
- For Development Assistant (Hindi) : Should be a Graduate with minimum 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates), Hindi & English as subjects or Hindi as medium of instruction at Graduation level with English as Compulsory subject or English as medium of instruction level with Hindi as Compulsory subject. Knowledge of Computer operation is essential.
- For Ex-Servicemen : refer to official advertisement
- Candidates applying for the post in a particular state should be proficient in the language of the state i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language. Candidate should also be able to write and speak English. Some questions may be asked in the local language at the time of interview, to ascertain the level of familiarity of the candidates with the one of the official languages of the State / UT
Age Limit ( as on 31 July 2015 ) : Between 18 and 35 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01-07-1980 and not later than 31-07-1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. Relaxable for reserved classes
Selection Process :
- Online Written Test [200 marks ]- 200 questions each containing 1 mark
- Test of Reasoning – 40 questions – 40 marks
- Test of English Language – 40 questions – 40 marks
- Test of Numerical Ability – 40 questions – 40 marks (for Development Assistant [Hindi] – Test of Professional Knowledge (Hindi) – 40 questions – 40 marks )
- Test of General Awareness – 40 questions – 40 marks
- Test of Computer Knowledge – 40 questions – 40 marks
- Duration of the Test : 2 hours ( 120 minutes )
- Negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer.
- Only such number of candidates will be called for interview who stand sufficiently high in merit on the aggregate marks of the Objective Tests as also in each sectional cut-off. Such merit will be decided by the Bank in relation to the number of vacancies to be filled in.
- Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online examination and interview taken together in order of merit.
Application Fee ( plus Communication Banking Charges ) :
- SC / ST / PWD / Ex-S : Rs 50/-
- Others : Rs 450/-