MSEDCL www.mahadiscom.in Recruitment of Engineer , Vigilance Officer , Assistant Sep 2015 :
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd www.mahadiscom.in MSEDCL is inviting online applications to recruit to the 1648 posts of Assistant Engineer , Junior Engineer , Assistant Vigilance Officer , Junior Assistant [ Accounts ]. The last date to apply for these positions is 28 Sep 2015. The date of online test is scheduled to be held on Oct 2015 tentatively.
About MSEDCL : India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having over 2.14 Crore’s consumers and dedicated pool of over 77,00 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore.
Official Website : www.mahadiscom.in
Job Location : Across Maharashtra
Details of Post : Total 1648 Posts
- Assistant Engineer [ Dist ] :
- Pay Scale – Rs.19110-840-23310-885-46320 :
- Overall – Rs.39558/- per month [Approx ]
- Junior Engineer [Dist] :
- Pay Scale – Rs.14500-650-17750-675-24500-710-40120
- Overall – Rs.30015/- per month [Approx]
- Assistant Vigilance Officer :
- Pay Scale – Rs.14140-650-17390-675-24140-710-39760
- Overall – Rs.29270/- per month [Approx]
- Junior Assistant [ Accounts ] :
- First Year – Rs.10,000 Second Year- Rs.11,000 Third Year – Rs.12000
- Post Graduates in Commerce/ Finance will be paid Rs.1000/- as additional honorarium.
- After successful completion of the contractual period, the candidate will be absorbed in the regular pay-scale of Rs.11275-275-12650-370-16350-410-28240.
Eligibility Criteria [As on 28 Sep 2015 ]:
Age Limit :
- Maximum 35 years for Assistant Engineer
- Maximum 30 years for other posts
Educational Qualifications :
- Assistant Engineer [ Dist ] : Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology
- Junior Engineer [ Dist ] : Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Assistant Vigilance Officer : Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks OR Diploma with 55% marks OR Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Civil Engineering from Government Recognized University/ Institute OR Serving or Retired Non-commissioned Officer from any Defence service/ Assistant Sub-Inspector from Para Military Force/ State Police Force having total service of not less than eight years.
- Junior Assistant [ Accounts ] : Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT.
Selection Process :
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weightage to the performance in the written /online test and 10% weightage to the academic performance.
Application Fee :
- Reserved Category : Rs 250/- + Transaction charges
- Others : Rs 500/- + Transaction charges
Important Dates :
- Last Date to Apply : 28 Sep 2015
- Download of Admit Card : 10 days prior to the Online Test
- Date of Online Test : October 2015
How To Apply :