About The Company :
We are an independent provider of research-driven insights and tools for institutional investors. We have deep expertise in the areas of risk and performance measurement that is based on more than 40 years of academic research, real-world experience and collaboration with our clients.
Company Name : MSCI
Company Website : www.msci.com
Job Location : Mumbai
Position : Production Support Engineer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the job link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- Fresh Graduate / Less then a years experience.BE (Bachelor of Engineer in IT/ Computers/ Electronics *) MCA (Master in Computer Application)
Specific Knowledge and Skills :
- Basic understanding of Windows/Unix Scripting.
- Ability to write basic SQL queries.
- Excellent problem-solving/troubleshooting skills, fast learner.
- Basic understanding of Java
- Database experience a plus – Oracle/MSSQL.
- Ability to self-manage your own projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience or interest in Finance a plus
Job Description :
This position involves collaboration with Global Service Assurance, Technical Client Service, Implementation Management, Infrastructure/Technology and Application development teams to perform Environment and Application maintenance.
Scope of Responsibility /Expectation:
- Provide second level product technical support as point of escalation for our Operations team
- Plan, document and deploy financial software applications to our ASP on Windows and Unix/Linux based systems
- Collaborate with development and software testing teams throughout the release process.
- Manage production hardware and software resources including coordinating maintenance and outages with infrastructure group.
- Team members currently each spend one week a month on call to help with off-hour emergencies and maintenance activities.