About MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2015-16 of Junior Engineer :
Recruitment of Junior Engineer (Distribution) Batch 2015 on Regular Basis
Cancelling our previous advertisement dated: 30.05.15 for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Distribution), M.P.P.K.V.V.Co.Ltd. Indore, a successor company of M.P. State Electricity Board, invites on line applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacancies of Junior Engineer (Distribution) on regular basis :-
|Name Of Post||Junior Engineer (Distribution)|
|No of Posts||33||5||5||6||49|
Salary : Rs 9860/- + Rs 4100/- Grade Pay (Around 35K )
Eligibility Criteria :
The candidates applying for Junior Engineer.(Distribution) should be Diploma in “Electrical” or “Electrical and Electronics” Engineering from a University/ Polytechnic College recognized by University Grants Commission or AICTE with :
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate in case of Unreserved / OBC candidates of MP Domicile and candidates of all categories not having M.P domicile.
- Minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in case of SC/ST/PWD category candidates having M.P. domicile.
Age Limit : The age of candidates as on 01.01.2015 should be
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 30 years
Selection Process :
- Online application will be invited through MPonline. The Eligible candidates shortlisted on the basis of the details filled in online application form satisfying the aforementioned criteria may have to undergo an online assessment test comprising of questions in relevant subject as indicated in the syllabus. The online assessment test shall be conducted by MPonline at various Test centres located at Indore, Bhopal & Jabalpur depending on no. of applicants.
- Admit cards for online assessment test will be available online on www.mponline.gov.in. Candidates may be requested to download the admit card from the above website and produce a copy of the same for appearing in online assessment test.
- The online assessment test shall be conducted by MPonline at various Test centres located at Indore, Bhopal & Jabalpur depending on no. of applicants.
- The online assessment test will be of 2 hours duration.
- The question paper will be in English.
- The question paper shall contain 100 questions (containing objective type questions based on final year diploma level course as per RGPV syllabus for Electrical Engineering course and general aptitude and reasoning in the ratio of 75:25) of 1 mark each and the duration of the online test shall be two hours. For each wrong answer 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- Candidates having at least 2 years experience of working with MPPKVVCL, Indore will be given weightage @ 2% per completed year, subject to maximum 10 %. Based on the weighted score of online test performance and experience of working in MPPKVVCL, Indore (90:10), a merit list will be declared and candidates shall be selected for the position of Junior Engineer (D) from the merit list as per the Company’s requirement. If the marks secured by two or more candidates are same, selection will be based on date of birth in descending order i.e. older candidate will be placed first in the merit list.
Important Dates :
Application Fee :
Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates of MP domicile and candidates of all categories belonging to other States shall be Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/Handicapped candidates of M.P domicile Rs. 800/- per application.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here
- Candidates who had applied against previous advertisement dated 30.05.2015 will be able to edit their applications.
- Candidates who had applied against previous advertisement will be provided option to pay balance fees after editing the form and those who do not pay balance amount will not be able to appear in online assessment test and debarred from further recruitment process.