About The Company :
Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in the Morgan Stanley Building, Midtown Manhattan, New York City. Morgan Stanley operates in 42 countries and has more than 1300 offices and 60,000 employees. According to the Scorpio Partnership Global Private Banking Benchmark the company had 1,454 USD Bn of assets under management (AuM) in 2014, an increase of 17.5% on the 2013 figure.
Company Name : Morgan Stanley
Company Website : www.morganstanley.com
Job Location : Mumbai
Position : Java Developer
Salary : Best In The Industry
Experience Required : Freshers / Experienced
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Batches : Any Year Passout ( 2013 – 2015 are Preferred )
- Degrees : Any Bachelor’s Degree (BE/BTech Preferred)
- Branches : Any Branch
Skills Required :
- Strong Java programming knowledge
- Spring Framework
- Web development (eg RESTful services, Tomcat)
- Experience with databases and SQL (DB2, Sybase)
- Basic Financial concepts
Skills Desirable :
Good understanding / experience in the following technologies would be a plus:
- Agile Methodologies
- Data Modelling / UML
- C# Programming
- Corporate Actions
Job Description :
We are looking for a strong Java developer to join the Position Services team. The candidate will work within a SCRUM agile team and contribute to design and development of functions requested by our users. Minimum understanding of financial concepts is required, understanding of corporate actions processing is an advantage.
The candidate is expected to be able to communicate well, adapt rapidly and learn fast. Sound judgment will be required to understand requirements, design appropriate solutions, and develop the underlying implementation. The candidate has a unique leadership opportunity to seed a MUM development presence for the global Position Services team.
The candidate’s daily responsibilities are:
- Designing and developing high performance applications – both server-side and client-side
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Write and execute Unit and Integration testing and record test cases and results.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review with the team
- Provide local management to both onsite consultants and ODCs in India.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here