Mindtree delivers technology services and accelerates growth for Global 1000 companies by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions. We are among the fastest growing technology firms globally with more than 200 clients and offices in 14 countries. We deliver amazing results: Helping 100 million passengers fly safely. Improving security and performance for one of the world’s largest e-commerce stores. Unifying brand messaging and improving engagement for one billion consumers.
Company Name: Mindtree Limited
Company Website: http://www.mindtree.com/
Salary/Compensation: INR 3,20,000/- p.a.
Location: Across India
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Date of drive: November 1st or 2nd week (Tentative)
Batch: 2014 & 2015 Batch
Qualifications and Eligibility Criteria:
1. 10th and 12th percentage – 65%
2. Aggregate of 65% in Engineering (BE / B.Tech/MCA only)
3. Please note the percentage calculation in case of CGPA:
a. Total marks obtained from in all the subjects from the first to last semester divided by total of maximum marks in all the subjects from first to last semester.
4. Candidates need to clear all exams before joining & should come with Degree Certificates
a. At the time of recruitment, Mindtree allow candidates to appear for the selection/interview process if they have less than 2 backlogs
5. Only Students from circuit branches can take part in the Mindtree selection process (branches mentioned below).
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Electricals
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electronics and telecommunication Engineering
- Information Science
- Information Technology
- Instrumentation Engineering
Mindtree Selection Process:
- Programming Test
- Technical/HR Interview
Registration Link: Click Here
Note: This is a call based drive for those who wrote AMCAT Exam