About The Company :
Larsen & Toubro is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. L&T addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.L&T is engaged in core, high impact sectors of the economy and our integrated capabilities span the entire spectrum of ‘design to deliver’. L&T’s Construction Division’s Headquarters at Manapakkam in Chennai is acknowledged as an ‘Outstanding Corporate Green Campus’.
Company Name : L&T Construction
Company Website : www.lntecc.com
Job Location : Chennai
Position : Trainee (through Build India Scholarship – XIX Batch )
Salary : For the 24 month course, L&T will pay candidates a monthly stipend of Rs.13,000/- as well as sponsorship and tution fee to IIT/NIT. CTC after successful completion of course will be Rs 6 LPA.
Duration of Course : 24 Months
Last date to apply : 8 Dec 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Age : less than 23 years as on 1 July 2016
- First-class graduates in Civil/Electrical engineering
- 10th Std: Minimum 60% or CGPA of 6.50 on a scale of 10
- 12th Std: Minimum 60% or CGPA of 6.50 on a scale of 10
- B.E/B.Tech: Minimum 60% or CGPA of 6.75 on a scale of 10
- Min Height / Weight : 160 cm / 50 Kg
- Vision : With glasses, the power should be less than +5.0 dioptres.
Selection Process :
Involving qualifying in GATE 2016 or written test ( subject test and aptitude test) & Interview conducted by IIT (Madras/Delhi) and NIT(Surathkal/Trichy) in co-ordination with L&T Construction. Final selection will be subject to medical fitness.