About The Company :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of > $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Company Name : J.P. Morgan Brief
Company Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Application Developer
Last date to apply : ASAP before the job link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / MCA from a reputed Institute
Job Description :
- Contribute to product and technical strategy
- Evaluate design risks
- Assess large scale effort estimates for business cases
- Be a hands on senior developer, able to jump into one of several teams and contribute to the codebase
- Strong Knowledge on infobasic programming.
- Organize collaborative architecture work across teams, to drive alignment of technical architecture across all applications in a given product domain
- Coach and develop your teams on technical topics
- Senior Application Developer maintain the job duties of a supervisor as well as application developer. These duties can include regular consultations with Product Owners concerning software, creating new programs and testing newly installed programs to verify functionality
- Strong knowledge on JBase and JSQL Commands
- Knowledge on JDLS locking architecture
- Should have good exposure to COB Monitoring and remediation.
- Knowledge on TCServer,TWS,Browser would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Pack Deployment and Environment Administration.
- Share knowledge with more junior team members: mentoring, code reviews, reviewing design docs, giving technical talks, teaching classes, and provide consulting / coaching to multiple teams
- Strong Expertise in Temenos T24 product specifically to modules like
Interest and charges