Indian Navy www.nausena-bharti.nic.in Recruitment of Pilot / Observer course Jun 2016 at INA , Ezhimala , Kerala Across India :
Indian Navy www.nausena-bharti.nic.in is inviting online applications from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission [ SSC ] as Pilot / Observer in the Executive Branch of Indian Navy for course commencing Jun 2016 at Indian Naval Academy , Ezhimala , Kerala. The last date to apply online is 2 Oct 2015 and last date to receive application by ordinary post is 12 Oct 2015.
Official Website : www.nausena-bharti.nic.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Officer in Indian Navy
Salary : As Sub-Lieutenant : Rs 15600 – 39100 + Rs 5400/- Grade pay + Rs 6000/- MSP + Many Perks and Allowances [CTC Rs 87,600/- per month ]
Last Date To Apply : 2 Oct 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
- Pilot : Men only
- Observer : Men and Women
Age Limit :
- General Candidates : 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1997; both dates inclusive.
- CPL Holders :19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jul 1991 and 01 Jul 1997; both dates inclusive.
- Note: – Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
Educational Qualification :
- BE/ B.Tech in any discipline with Physics and Maths at 12th Standard.
- Minimum percentage in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry 55%.
- CPL candidate must have valid and current CPL issued by DGCA (India)
- Candidates who have not completed their degree NEED NOT apply
Physical Standards : Physically Fit [ Refer Official Notification ]
Selection Procedure :
- Short listed candidates will be called up for Services Selection Board SSB Interview
- SSB Interview is scheduled to be held from Nov 2015 to March 2016
- The total duration of SSB interviews is five days consisting of stage I (Day one) and stage II (Four days).
- Stage I Tests; consist of Intelligence Tests, Picture Perception and Group Discussion Tests. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be sent back on the same day from SSB Centre.
- Stage II Tests consists of Psychological Tests, Group Task Tests and Interview.
- Successful candidates will undergo the following:-
- (i) For Pilot – PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) followed by Aviation Medical Examination.
- (ii) For Observer – Aviation Medical Examination
Preferred Books :
How To Apply :
The last date to apply online is 2 Oct 2015 and last date to receive the duly filled application with attached documents to the address given below is 12 Oct 2015.
Post Submission of e-Application :
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 along with the following documents:-
- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the university for conversion of CGPA in to percentage.
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for Pilot/Observer JUN 2016 COURSE Qualification______ Percentage _____%. NCC ‘C’ Yes/No.
- Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose.