Indian Coast Guard Special Recruitment Drive 02/2016 for SC / ST / OBC Candidates as Assistant Commandant Across India :
Indian Coast Guard is conducting Special Recruitment Drive for SC / ST / OBC Candidates to the post of Assistant Commandant as General Duty , Pilots across India. The last date to apply is 22 March 2016 till 5 PM.
Official Website : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Assistant Commandant
Salary : Rs 15600 – 39100 + Rs 5400/- Grade Pay ( Rs 56100/- per month as per 7th pay commission ) + Allowances. Click Here To Know More About 7th Pay Commission
Eligibility Criteria :
General Duty & General Duty Pilot : Only Male Candidates
- Educational Qualification :
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot/Navigator)].
- Age Limit : 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1995 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1995 for SC/ST. (both dates inclusive)
Pilots [ Helicopter and Fixed Wing ] Commercial Pilot License Holders : Both Male and Female Candidates
- Educational Qualification : 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.
- Age Limit : 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST. (both dates inclusive).
Important Note : Candidates those who have appeared PSB/FSB of 02/2016 batch for Asst Commandant are not eligible to apply for this Special Recruitment Drive.
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 22 March 2016 till 5 PM.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Notification : Click Here