Indian Army Recruitment of Officers Through 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme TES – 35 Across India :
Indian Army – www.joinindianarmy.nic.in – is inviting online applications from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training.
Official Website : www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Total No of Posts : 90
Last date to apply : 30 Oct 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating PCM % of various state/ central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit :
A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1997 and not after 01 Jan 2000 (both days inclusive)
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be shortilsted based on cut% applied as decided by the Rtg Dte.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via e-mail/sms regarding their Selection Centre allotment.
- Once Selection Centre has been allotted, candidates will select their SSB dates of first cum first service basis by logging on to respective Selection Centre links forwarded via e-mail.
- Short listed candidates will be put through Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Feb/Mar 2016 onwards.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival. During their stay at SSB, Candidates are put through psychological Test, Group test and Interviews.
- Candidates will be put through stage-I of the selection procedure on the first day. Only successful candidates shall be retained for balance of the testing. Candiates who fail to qualify in stage -I, will be returned on the first day itself, Stage I are psychologically originated test including inteligence test.
- Successful candidates at the SSB will be required to undergo medical test lasting 3 to 5 days less Sundays and gazetted holidays.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be appointed for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available.
- The finally selected candidates will execute all the Bonds/Certificates as prescribed for the Cadets of NDA entry under Al 53/ 78.
- Candidates appering for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within the Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion
Preferred Books :
About Training :
Total training will be 5 years, Details as under: (a) Basic Military Training : 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya). (b) Technical Training: (i)Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad. (c) Award of Degree: The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of training
How To Apply :
Online Application starts from 20 Oct 2015 at 10 AM to 30 Oct 2015 by 10 AM.
- Click Here To Apply
- Enter the captcha value
- Login / Register for Indian Army
- Go to Officer Selection and Select Officers Entry Apply / Login
- You will automatically be provided the posts you are eligible to apply
- After applying online , Candidates NEED NOT send the Application form by Post
- For Any Queries Please Contact at Phone No : 011-26175473 & 011-26196220
Important Notes :
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application. Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form
- After submitting the form an acknowledgement with a Roll number will be provided to the candidate. If the system does not generate Roll Number, it is an indication of non acceptance of application by the system.
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- Following documents will be carried along with the Application Form :- (i) Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing DOB in original (ii) Class 12th Certificate/Mark sheet in original (iii) ID proof in original
- Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
- 20 copies of self attested PP size photograph will also be carried along with the application Form.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.