About The Company :
IGATE Corporation, headquartered in New Jersey, provides integrated technology and operations (ITOPS) solutions by leveraging its proven capabilities across consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, and product and engineering solutions.
Company Name : IGATE
Company Website : www.igate.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Trainee Associate – Finance & Accounts
Date of Walk-in : 16 Nov to 20 Nov 2015
Reporting Time : 2:30 PM to 4 PM
Venue Details : IGATE Global Solutions #158-162, EPIP Phase II, Whitefield, Bangalore 560066
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education: B.Com , BBM , MBA , M.Com only
Desired candidate profile:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Typing 35-40 wpm without errors
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Candidates willing to work in Night Shifts only need to apply
- Selected candidates must be willing to sign an employment Agreement of 2 year as per the company policy
- Candidates should have minimum of 50% in X, XII, Graduation with not more than 3yr gap in education and /career.
- Experience level: 0-6months
- Demonstrate a high level of commitment to service quality and teamwork within the unit/department.
- Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks
- Adhering to established policies, procedures, and compliance which result in a satisfactory audit rating.
- Resolves issues & roadblocks in execution and timely escalation to manager.
Knowledge / Experience on insurance operations
It is a direct walk-in from 16 to 20 Nov 2015 starting from 2:30 PM to 4 PM. Eligible and interested candidates can attend the drive with their updated CV and print out the letter given in the following link.