IGATE www.igate.com is conducting Off Campus drive to hire BE / BTech freshers from 2014 and 2015 batch for the post of Software Engineer. Students belonging to the streams of Computer Science , Information Technology and Information Science can only apply for this post. Every selected candidates must agree to work at any location depending upon the requirement. Primary job location will be Bangalore where selected candidates will undergo training. There will be a bond to be signed for 2 years service agreement. 2014 Batch can also try to register if possible.Contact the person name given in the registration link for any clarifications. According to the notifications they are asking final year graduating students. So it is not clear if 2014 batch is allowed or not.
Official Website : www.igate.com
Job Location : Bangalore ( Initially )
Position : Software Engineer
Last Date To Apply : As soon as possible ( before the apply link expires )
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Batch : 2014 or 2015 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech
- Branch : Computer Science / Information Technology / Information Science
- Percentage : 60% and above throughout ( 10th , 12th , Engineering )
- Important Notes :
- No gaps in education
- Java certification from a training institution
Job Description :
- You must be willing to work in any of the service lines.
- You may be deployed in any of our offices / client locations. Check our website for all offices – www.igate.com
- You may be required to work in shifts.
- You will be required to sign 2 years’ service agreement.
Documents To Carry :
- Applicant id email along with venue detail( will be communicated through email).
- One (1) updated copy of your resume
- Mark sheets of 10th, 12th, under graduation course and post graduation.
- Two (2) passport size photographs.
- Black or Blue Ball point pen
- Original and a photocopy of any of the following VALID Photo Identification: College ID card / Driving License / Passport / Voter’s ID Card/Aadhaar Card.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here