ICICI Bank Recruitment of Probationary Officers – February , May and August 2016 Batch Across India :
ICICI Bank is inviting online applications to the post of Probationary Officers to join in February , May and August 2016 Batch at ICICI Manipal Academy.
About The Programme :
Probationary Officer Training Programme (MBA Banking & Finance program) is a initiative of ICICI Bank to attract young talent who wish to pursue career in banking. It is designed to develop specialists with banking knowledge and skills to fulfil the future need of trained bankers. Applicants joining the Probationary Officer Training Programme will be enrolled for MBA in Banking and Finance with Manipal University, an UGC recognized University.
It is a one year full time residential training programme, conducted at ICICI Manipal Academy campus, Bangalore.
This phase comprises 7 months of classroom training & 5 months of internship (First internship: 2 months, Second internship: 3 months) at ICICI Bank. Upon successful completion of this phase, participants are awarded a Post Graduation Diploma in Banking (PGDB).
Earn while you learn:
- Stipend of RS.2500 per month during classroom training and first internship.
- Stipend of RS.12500 – 15000 per month based on the class of city during second internship at ICICI Bank.
Post sucessful completion of the programme, selected applicants will be placed at entry management level in ICICI Bank with a salary of around Rs.4 Lakhs per annum.
- Those who have completed graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
- Upto 25 years of age as on 31st December 2015 (should have been born on or after 31st December 1990).
- Only short listed applicants will be invited for the selection process.
- Only short listed candidates can book for online test slot
Commencement of Programme:
The programme will commence in February , May and August 2016.
Selection Process :
|The selection process for Probationary Officer will consists of|
|*The GD and the PI (only for applicants who successfully clear the GD) will be concluded on the same day.|
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here
Course Fee and Payment Details : Click Here