About The Company :
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive , telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry. Technical Services Competency (TSC) Delivery provides IT help desk support to end Users of a client/organization through Issue identification & in scope Troubleshooting .Technical services competency manages the clients IT environments & acts as the face of Technical support for the clients.
Company Name : IBM India Pvt Ltd
Company Website : www.ibm.com
Job Location : Pune
Position : Technical Support Representative
Last date to apply : ASAP before the link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Graduates (10+2+3), Post Graduates, Diploma Holders (10+2+3)
- 2016 Pass outs (with no backlogs)
- No Percentage cut off
Job Description :
- You will be involved in solving technical query & Trouble shooting.
- Receiving or/and making calls to be able to respond to client concerns/ request that are basic technical in nature.
- Perform initial problem determination (Level1) in support of contracted scope of services with related hardware, software and services support as specified in the contract schedule.
- You have to provide technical advice and guidance to Help Desk CSRs for reported incidents for which the CSR cannot find a knowledge document.
- Help Desk focal point for reported High Severity incidents, sending out email alerts, and resolves, updated client website and VRU.
- Assist in End to End Problem, Change and Incident Management.
- Should have proven knowledge of Computer systems and functions. Eg. Laptop, Desktop & Printers.
- Should possess proven knowledge of mobile devices like Blackberry, I Phone, other smart phones etc.
- Should have proven knowledge of operating systems like Windows XP, d) Windows 7 and Windows .
- Proven communication Skills to be able to effectively communicate with customers over Phone / email.
- Knowledge on Mail clients like Lotus and MS Outlook.