The International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) is an American multinational technology and consulting corporation and was founded in 1911, with headquarters in Armonk, New York, United States. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure, hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM India Private Limited is the Indian subsidiary of IBM.
Company Name: IBM India Pvt Ltd.
Company Website: www.ibm.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Salary: Rs.340000/- to Rs.375000/-
Batch: 2014 And 2013 Passouts Only
- All branches of BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech, MCA are eligible, except Pharma and Fashion Technology.
- Year of pass out for the highest level of education has to be 2013 & 2014
- 70 % & above throughout education (PG, UG, X, XII)
This role is for a graduate with a university level education, who is hired for a professional position in GBS GD. The Employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Professional knowledge related to incumbent’s position and department requires ability to absorb professional knowledge quickly and develop skills related to technical, functional, software and soft skills.
• Draw upon professional concepts to collaborate with others to carry out assigned duties. Negotiation is required.
• Recognize Job-related problems. Analyze causes using existing techniques or tools, Prepare and recommend solution alternatives. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes with the intent to enhance and improve.
• Works on professional projects; work is often reviewed for developmental purposes.
• Understand the standard mission of the professional group and vision in own area of competence. May directly influence people in own project.
Impact on Business/Scope:
• Accountable for individual or team results. May contribute by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
How To Apply:
You can also ask any IBM Employee For This Referral Drive along with these details in body of mail
1. First Name :
2. Last Name :
3. Email ID :
4. Preferred Contact Phone :
5. Latest And Current Employer:
(Note: If Working “Yes”/If Not “NA”)
Direct Link: Apply Here
IBM will communicate the interview date and location details in a separate mail to the shortlisted candidates.