About Hewlett-Packard (HP) India:
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HP invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Company Name: Hewlett-Packard India
Company Website: www.hp.com
Role: Software Developer/Testing
Date of drive: 12th & 13th October 2014
Time: 9:00 am
Last Date To Apply: 9th October 2014
Eligibility Criteria :
- Drive of HP on 12th& 13th Oct. @PCCOE is only for June/July 2015 passing out batch BE/Btech students (i.e. the students who are currently in Final year of engineering & will be passing out in June/July 2015).
- Students of earlier batches (i.e. July 2014/2013/2012 etc.) are not allowed.
- Minimum 60% aggregate with no arrears (No Live Backlog) as on date in all degrees (i.e. 10th, 12th/Diploma & BE/Btech)
- Students from any engineering college will be allowed.
- All Branches of Engineering are allowed.
The Drive of HP on 12th& 13th Oct. 2014 (Sunday & Monday) @PimpriChinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE), Pune is for Developer as well as Testing Role. Students from any engineering college can apply for this drive. All the eligible students as per the criteria mentioned below are requested to submit the Online Registration Form below the signature at the bottom of this page. Students who do not meet the requirement need will not be allowed to attend the selection process. www.apuzz.com
Pimpri Chinchwad college of Engineering,
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector 26, Nigdi Pradhikaran,
- Information Session
- Written Test
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Documents Required (Original & photocopies) :
3)Engineering all years’ mark sheets
4)Photo ID proof (College ID)
Registration Link for 2015 Batch: Click Here
Registration Link for 2014 Batch: Click Here
Update: The drive was earlier scheduled for only July 2015 passing out students i.e. Current Final Year Students. But now the drive is for Both the batches (i.e. Current Final year 2015 batch & Already Passed out 2014 batch).
Note: Student from Any College Across India can apply for this drive. Name of shortlisted candidates will be announced on www.rawandale.com by 10th or 11th October 2014.