HP Hiring Freshers as Java Developer Post in Sep 2015 at Bangalore :
Hewlett Packard [ www.hp.com ] HP is hiring freshers to the post of Java Developer at Bangalore location. Apply before the link expires.
Official Website : www.hp.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Java Developer
Experience Required : Freshers [ 0 – 2 years ]
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold entry-level certification(s) in work field. Typically 0-2 years of relevant experience with Bachelor’s degree, or 2+ years of relevant experience with 2 year post-high school degree.
Skills Required :
- Understanding of technology in direct responsibility
- General understanding of related technologies
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Job Description :
- Apply growing technical knowledge to operate a technology area (e.g. server administration, technical security management, performance management) or customer group with limited risk/complexity. Integrate technical knowledge and business understanding to create superior solutions for HP and for customers.
- Incident Management: Resolve routine in-scope technical incidents independently. Work with team members to resolve more complex incidents.
- Change Management/ Implementation: Independently implement changes/solutions to meet customer and/or trade/HP Information Technology (HPIT) infrastructure needs within area of technical responsibility.
- Patch and Security Management: Apply patch and security changes per policy.
- Configuration Management: Ensure Configuration Management Database (CMDB) entries are complete and accurate.
- Solution Design: Understand the HP solutions set and be able to apply these solutions to meet customer and/or trade infrastructure needs within area of responsibility.
- Quality: Provide continual improvement recommendations for direct responsibility area (process improvement, technical standard updates, etc).
- Project Management: Participate in customer and internal projects, including transformation.
- Customer Relationship Management: Set expectations with customers and/or internal businesses/end users within defined parameters.
- Teamwork: Work as part of a team, which may be virtual and/or global. Typically advises or sets direction for:
- Single customer/small group of similar customers
- Country or subregion
How To Apply :
Apply before the link expires.
Apply Link : Click Here