Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J, Honeywell Inc, the technology leader has 120000 employees and across 100 countries world wide.
Company Name: Honeywell
Company Website: www.honeywell.com
Job Location: Bangalore
QUALIFICATION: BE/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 yrs
- Develops test case/procedure for complex scenarios as per testing standards and perform testing and document the test results and other artifacts.
- Understand the complete project plan and participates in audits.
- Know the schedule of the deliverables on the module that he/she working on.
- Understand the purpose and big picture of the program/project/module that he/she working on
- Make sure the work done is reviewed by peers and close the review comments appropriately.
- Accountable for meeting schedule completion dates or for providing timely feedback when dates cannot be met.
- Reviews the modules developed by peers / engineers and identifies the defects (functional, documentation, improvement areas)
- Interacts with project team members to resolve day-to-day issue.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here