About The Company :
HLL Lifecare Limited is a Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. HLL, a Schedule-B Public Sector Enterprise is today a multi product, multi unit organization addressing various public health challenges. The Company with seven manufacturing units and marketing offices throughout the country is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of contraceptives and healthcare products. The company has also ventured into Infrastructure Development, Procurement & Consultancy Services, setting up of Life Spring Hospitals, Women’s Health Pharma Division and setting up of Diagnostic Centres.
HLL proposes to impart training to personnel in the following areas at its Kanagala Factory, Kanagala-591 225 Belgaum Dist. Karnataka, under the Training & Development Scheme.
Position : Graduate Trainee
Last Date To Receive Application : 3rd July 2015
Qualification : Any Graduation with minimum 60%of marks
Duration of Training : 3-years training under Company’s Training & Development Scheme
Stipend : Rs.6000/-, Rs.6500/- & Rs.7000/- for the Ist, IInd & IIIrd year respectively
How To Apply :
Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Community certificates along with recent passport size photograph to the EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (OPERATIONS), HLL LIFECARE LIMITED, KANAGALA – 591 225 before 3rd July 2015.
Application Download : Click Here
General conditions :
- Selected candidates will be initially posted at HLL LIFECARE- KANAGALA – 591 225, BELGAUM, KARNATAKA. However their services are transferable from one place to another either in existence or that would come into existence.
- The training will be for a period of 3 years only which could be reduced at the discretion of the Company without notice and without assigning any reason what so ever
- Those who have undergone training once in Company under this scheme are not eligible to apply, against our future requirement under this scheme.
- Maximum age limit for the above post is 35 years. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India rules
- The above training will not confer on them any claim as of right or otherwise for consideration for regular employment in the company
- Age, Qualification & Experience stipulated above should be as on closing date of the advertisement.
- The said recruitment process is liable to be stopped or cancelled at any time at the discretion of the Company with or without assigning any reason and Company’s decision will be final in this regard.
- Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates. Decision of management to call the candidates for selection shall be final. No interim correspondence will be entertained
- Mere meeting the conditions of the advertisement by the candidate(s) will not automatically entitle them to be called for Test/ Interview/ Selection & Appointment
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- The candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respect.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/ or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect/ false information or has suppressed any material/ fact(s), his/ her candidature shall stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/ are detected even after appointment, his/ her services are liable to be terminated without notice.
- Candidates will have an option to answer/ reply in Hindi or in local language if so desired at the time of interview
Official Advertisement : Click Here