HCL Technologies Limited is a global IT services company headquartered in Noida, India. It offers services including software consulting, enterprise transformation, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services, and business process outsourcing (BPO).
Chandigarh Group of Colleges, Landran takes this opportunity to invite students from your institute to a joint campus
placement drive by HCL Technologies Ltd for B.Tech – CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I), BCA, B.sc (IT, Physics, Maths) students of
2014 passing out batch. The details are as follows:
Company: HCL Technologies Ltd.
Date of Drive: 14th July 2014
Streams Eligible: B.Tech – CSE/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I), BCA, B.sc (IT, Physics, Maths)
50% Throughout (No standing arrears)
• Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written).
• Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE
• Should have good
customer handling skills
• Ability to successfully provide hardware/software/network problem
analysis and resolution support over the phone.
• Personal dedication to providing high
quality, superior service at all times. Ability to finish what is started is a must
• Ability to
integrate as a cross-functional, team player in a fast-paced environment where all
information is shared.
• Should have understanding of IT Environment and ready to learn
new processes and technologies.
• Knowledge of basic Networking and other
• Fundamental ITIL knowledge of V2 or V3 especially on Service Desk,
Incident, Problem, and Change Management preferred.
• Good to have basic understanding
of Client Server Architecture, OS.
Batch: 2014 Passouts
• Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis resolution via email /chat/
telephone/web, Monitoring & Management of various IT Infrastructure components for
customer’s end users.
• Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and escalations.
• Respond to and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem
recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps. Provide level 1
support and perform other activities based adhering on SOPs/work instructions.
• Analyze,acknowledge & record each & every alert in the monitoring tools & handle the alerts as per
• Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff
• Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units.
• Initiates, Coordinate
and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software
/ network problem resolution.
• Ready to work in rotational shifts, 24 x 7 shifts to provide
monitoring of IT infrastructure support
Job Location: Willing to relocate anywhere in India/Abroad
Package: 1.80 LPA
Any Bond or Fee Willing to sign a service agreement as applicable
Chandigarh Group of Colleges,
Written Test, GD, Technical, HR
Notes: – Students are requested to through the attached format for complete understanding of job responsibilities
and skills required.
Registration Link & More Details: Click here