Recruitment of Executive Trainees through GATE – 2014
GAIL is looking for committed, vibrant and passionate young Graduate Engineers for recruitment as Executive Trainees in the disciplines of MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, INSTRUMENTATION AND CHEMICAL Engineering through GATE-2014.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing / Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65 % Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Electrical)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks.
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65 % Marks www.presentjobs.com
- Executive Trainee (Chemical)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65 % Marks.
Age Limit : 28 years as on 24.01.2014
Pay Scale : Rs.24900 – 50500/- in E-2 grade
Apply Details :
GATE 2014 : Candidates need to apply for GATE-2014 and get GATE registration number from 02/09/2013 to 03/10/2013. The GATE will be conducted from 01/02/2014 and 02/03/2014. For more information and online submission of GATE application, please visit http://gate.iitkgp.ac.in/gate2014 website.
Candidates will be required to apply Online through Gail Website from 23/12/2013 to 24/01/2014.
Important Dates :
1. Commencement of GATE online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website for Enrolment, Application Filling and Submission : 02.09.2013
Last Date for Enrolment : 01.10.2013
2. Last date for submission of Online Application for GATE-2014 : 03.10.2013
3. GATE-2014 Online Examination : 01.02.2014 to 02.03.2014
1. Opening of GAIL website for online submission of application by candidates indicating GATE-2014 Registration Number : 23.12.2013 (Monday) 1100 Hours
2. Last date for submission of online application in GAIL by candidates : 24.01.2014 (Friday) 2400 Hours
Check All Details & Online Submission of Application Here (From 23.12.2013)
Click Here For Detailed Advertisement Here