GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company was initially given the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of the Hazira – Vijaypur – Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project. It was one of the largest cross-country natural gas pipeline projects in the world. Originally this 1800 Km long pipeline was built at a cost of Rs 1700 Crores and it laid the foundation for development of market for natural Gas in India.
Recruitment of Foreman in various disciplines and Junior superintendent (HR) For Various Posts Across India
Location: Across India
- Foreman (Mechanical)
- Foreman (Electrical)
- Foreman (Instrumentation)
- Foreman (Telecom & Telemetry)
- Junior Superintendent(HR)
Pay Scale : Rs.14500-36000/-
- Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Production & Industrial / Manufacturing /Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 60% marks
- Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Engineering in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control /Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation /Electronics /Electrical & Electronics with minimum 60% marks.
- Diploma in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Telecommunication with minimum 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Personnel Management/Industrial Relations with minimum 55% marks in each. Candidates should be proficient in operations of Personal Computer.
Max Age Limit: 32 Years
- Written Test
Commencement of online Application: 25th August 2015 (11 AM)
Last Date To fill online Application: 10 September 2014 (6 PM)
Last Date To fill Offline Application: 17 September 2014
HOW TO APPLY
CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH GAIL WEBSITE:
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Website will be open from 1100 hrs on 25/08/2014 to 1800 hrs on 10/09/2014.