About The Company :
Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an American supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flex is a Global Fortune 500 company based in the Silicon Valley (filing in Singapore) and is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Company Name : Flextronics India
Company Website : http://www.flextronics.com/
Position : Junior Engineer – GBS Engineer ( Environment Compliance Management)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date to Apply : ASAP
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E / B.Tech (Chemical\ EEE\ ECE\Mechanical) , MSc Electronics/Chemistry/Environmental Science
- Fresher or 0 – 2 years of experience
Candidate Profile :
- Knowledge of electrical and electronic components
- Excellent written and oral communication skills MANDATORY.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel, MS Word)
- Good team player
- Knowledge of environment regulations like RoHS, REACh,WEEE and IMDS etc desirable
Job Description :
1. Enter part list, Manufacturer contacts and Compliance details in Windchill Product Analytics tool.
2. Collects, analyzes and archives component information related to environmental compliance .
3. Provide report or guidance on Complaince report or information requested by requestor.
4. Interact with manufacturers in America, Europe and Asia for collecting environmental declarations
5. Support supplier engineers and interacts with suppliers, commodity management, procurement and design engineering regarding environmental compliance.
How To Apply :
Try to apply with referral for better chances of getting the call for interview.
Apply Link : Click Here