Flextronics International Ltd. (simply known as Flextronics or Flex) is an American supply chain solutions company that offers design, manufacturing, distribution and aftermarket services to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Flex is a Global Fortune 500 company based in the Silicon Valley (filing in Singapore) and is the second largest global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company by revenue, behind only Taiwan’s Foxconn.
Company Name: Flextronics India
Company Website: http://www.flextronics.com/
Position: Junior Engineer – Manufacturing Product Data Management
Job Location: Chennai
Career Level: Entry Level
Experience Required: 0-2 years of experience
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech (Any Engineering)
Responsible for controlling and maintaining the engineering change and documentation tracking process with emphasis on Bills of Material (BOM’s), parts masters, specifications, drawings and documentation to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- Creates, implements and finalizes engineering change orders (ECO’s) and makes system changes.
- Performs file maintenance of BOM’s, parts drawings, ECO’s, process alerts and other customer documents.
- Coordinates ECO status with customer and implements cost changes and effective dates.
- Ensures projects are in compliance with document control policies and procedures.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- Collects and reports process performance metrics.
- Track work completed by customer program for reporting purposes.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here