Federal Bank www.federalbank.co.in Probationary Officer Recruitment Sep 2015 :
Federal Bank www.federalbank.co.in recruitment of 900 Probationary Officers through admission to Federal Manipal School of Banking [FMSB] and Federal NIIT School of Banking [FNSB]. The on-line application will start from 10 Sep 2015 and closes on 22 Sep 2015. The date of on-line aptitude test is 11 Oct 2015.
About Federal Bank : Federal Bank Limited is a major Indian commercial bank in the private sector headquartered at Aluva, Kerala having more than thousand branches and ATMs spread across different States in India.
Official Website : www.federalbank.co.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Probationary Officer
Probation Period : 1 Year
Salary : 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
The present Cost to Company (CTC) of a Probationary Officer posted in Cochin is `7.45 Lakhs (approx) per annum and take home pay is `38,000/- (approx) per month.
Eligibility Criteria [As on 1 July 2015 ] :
- Age Limit : Age shall be between 18 to 24 years as on 01.07.2015 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1991 and not later than 01.07.1997 (both dates inclusive)
- Minimum Educational Qualifications : Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university or other institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of U G C Act, 1956.
- Should have obtained minimum 60% marks in 10th , 12th or equivalent exam.
Selection Process :
- On-line Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Online Aptitude Test Pattern :
- All questions / instructions for the on-line aptitude test will be available only in English language.
- There will be negative marks at the rate of 0.25 for wrong answers.
Application Fee :
- Staff : No Fee
- SC / ST : Rs 300/-
- Others : Rs 600/-
Important Dates :
- Starting of on-line application : 10 Sep 2015
- Closing Date of on-line application : 22 Sep 2015
- Online Aptitude Test : 11 Oct 2015
How To Apply :
Candidates can apply from 10 Sep 2015 to 22 Sep 2015.