About The Company :
EFI is leading the transformation from analog to digital imaging with scalable, digital, award-winning products. Based in Silicon Valley, California with offices around the world, EFI helps businesses and enterprises work more productively and cost-effectively with an integrated product portfolio consisting of industrial inkjet printers and inks, powerful digital front ends, precise color management tools, eCommerce, web-to-print and productivity software for business automation, and mobile and cloud printing products.
Company Name : Electronics for Imaging
Company Website : www.efi.com
Location : Bangalore
Position : Associate QA Engineer
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- BE/BTech/BSc (CS/IT/IS) from recognized university
Skills Required :
- The candidate should be a graduate school student pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or similar field at an accredited college or university.
- Candidate should be familiar software development life cycles.
- The position requires strong analytical skill and problem solving skills -set to both develop insights and recommendations about a particular business issue or opportunity
- Strategic thinker who has a pulse on new trends in is able to act upon industry trends
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills
- Rapid and motivated self-learner
- Good coding skills in any programming language
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here