About The Company :
Since 1984, Dell has played a critical role in enabling more affordable and accessible technology around the world. As an end-to-end computing solutions company, Dell continues to transform computing and provide high quality solutions that empower people to do more all over the world.
Company Name : Dell
Company Website : www.dell.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Systems Support Associate
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the job link expires
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / BTech
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills
- Should be a team player
- Should be willing to take initiatives and responsibilities for better coordination and efficiency
- MCSE Certification would an advantage
Job Description :
Performs installation, customization and maintenance of the operating system and system software products in support of business processing requirements. Evaluates and integrates new operating system versions, drivers and hardware. Provides technical expertise for system transitions, migrations and consolidations.
• Tests software updates and patches.
• Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels in standalone and multi-tiered environments.
• Conducts system analysis, configuration management and develops improvements for system software performance, availability and reliability.
• Performs incident resolution, problem determination and root cause analysis in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
• Designs, develops, recommends and implements new or revised system software, utilities and automated processes as necessary.
• Provides in-depth diagnosis for operating systems software/hardware failures and develops solutions.
• Ensures server data integrity by evaluating, implementing and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
• Prescribes system backup / disaster recovery procedures and directs recovery operations in the event of destruction of all or part of the operating system or other system components.
• Implements appropriate levels of system security.