About CTS Off Campus Drive :
Cognizant have planned a campus drive for recruiting B.E & B.Tech candidates of 2015 & 2016 pass out. The campus event will be held at Karpagam University, Echanari , Coimbatore – 641021.
Online Test will happen on 13/11/2016 , 9:00 AM at Karpagam University Campus , Murugar Block. Shortlisted candidates will be called for next level of interview on 14/11/2106.
Candidates who appeared for CTS Interview in last 6 months are not eligible to attend the interview.
Practice :Cognizant Infrastructure Services
Position Description: Engineer Trainee
1. Good communication skills and customer management experience
2. Work experience with clients outside India or in onsite roles.
3. Strong knowledge on operations/service delivery and ability to manage critical situations with minimum supervision
4. Willing to work in 24×7 environment
5. Good Analytical & Coordination skills are essential.
6. Basic Customer service skills
7. Basic understanding of Computers and Trouble shooting skills required.
8. Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
9. Good interpersonal and communication skills
10. Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team
11. Excellent Soft skill, Communications skills(Voice & Email) to handle global customers
12. Strong keyboard skills
13. Ability to perform in adverse situations
1. Minimum 10+2+4 years of education (All in full time)
2. 2015 and 2016 batch pass outs only in BE/ B. Tech– All streams except bio-related courses
3. First class (60%) in 10th, 12th, UG (Full time/Regular courses)
4. Willing to work in 24/7 Shifts & any Cognizant location
5. Should be an Indian Citizen
6. Candidates shouldn’t have appeared for the Cognizant fresher recruitment process in the past 6 months
7. No Standing Arrears
8. Not more than 24 months gap in education
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Receiving end user calls
2. Provide first level resolutions
3. Ticket creation/Categorization / Prioritization
4. Ticket escalation to respective Support Group
5. Incident resolution and recovery
6. Ticket Closure.
Selection process :
As part of our selection process, we will conduct an online aptitude test, which will be followed by Group Discussion,Technical, Voice and HR interviews.
Student Information (Mandatory) :
Students must carry the following documents in original and photocopies for the recruitment process –
- Two recent passport size photographs (taken with a light background, and ears clearly visible,)
- Two copies of resume (maximum of two pages)
- 10th & 12th mark sheets, (diploma mark sheets, if applicable) UG semester wise mark sheets, Provisional, Consolidated mark sheet, PAN Card and Passport
Please ensure that only those students who meet our criteria can take part in Cognizant’s placement process.
How To Apply :
Last date to register is 11 Nov 2016.
Registration Link : Click Here